Try this savory salmon canapé from our Chef Arvin Dhansew at your next dinner party.
Give us your feedback!
Herb Crusted Pit Chip with Smoked Salmon and Dill Cream
2 pocket less pita bread
3 Tbl chopped parsley
8 oz smoked salmon
6 oz of sour cream
2 sprigs of dill chopped
2 Tbl olive oil
- Cut pita bread into 2*2 squares
- Tossed with olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees for 10 -15 mins or until chips are golden and crisp
- Let cool
- Mix dill and sour cream and season with salt and pepper
- On each chip place a piece of smoked salmon and topped with dollop of dill cream