Last updated 6 years ago
Recipes Using Matzoh for Passover:
- Matzoh Spanakopita- http://www.npr.org/programs/watc/recipes/matzo.html
- Matzoh Vegetable Quesadillas- http://www.npr.org/programs/watc/recipes/matzo.html
- Matzoh Brei with Bananas and Pecans- http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-for-passover-matzoh-bre-143578
- Matzagna- soak the matzoh in water. Then combine eggs, cottage cheese and mozzarella. Layer the cheese mixture with tomato sauce and basil between sheets of Matzoh. Just pop it in the oven for 30 mins at 350 degrees!
- Apple Nut Cake: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/09/arthur-schwartzs-pareve-apple-cake.html
- Chocolate Toffee Matzoh- http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amazing-passover-chocolate-toffee-matzo