Recipes Using Matzah for Passover:
- Matzo Spanakopita- http://www.npr.org/programs/watc/recipes/matzo.html
- Matzo Vegetable Quesadillas- http://www.npr.org/programs/watc/recipes/matzo.html
- Matzoh Brei with Bananas and Pecans- http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-for-passover-matzoh-bre-143578
- Matzagna- soak the matzo in water. Then combine eggs, cottage cheese and mozzarella. Layer the cheese mixture with tomato sauce and basil between sheets of Matzah. Just pop it in the oven for 30 mins at 350 degrees!
- Apple Nut Cake: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/09/arthur-schwartzs-pareve-apple-cake.html
Chocolate Toffee Matzo- http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amazing-passover-chocolate-toffee-matzo