This is the PREFECT summer cocktail because it is slightly sweet, cool, and refreshing. It is a sure crowd pleaser.
What you'll need
- 2 oz Cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1.5 oz Grey Goose La Poire Flavored Vodka
.5 oz St-Germain
.5 oz Lemon juice
.5 oz Simple syrup (one part sugar, one part water)
Lemonade or club soda
Mint (for garnish)
Cucumber slices (for garnish)
Lemon zest (for garnish)
- In a shaker, muddle the cucumber.
- Add the vodka, St-Germain, lemon juice and simple syrup, and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with mint, cucumber slices and lemon zest and top with lemonade or club soda.
Enjoy in the summer sunshine!