This centerpiece gives a bold statement, but it is quite simple to assemble.
What you'll need:
- A cake stand
- A foam ball (The size will vary depending on how large your cake stand is. Make sure the foam ball is large enough to cover most of the stand, leaving only about 2 inches from the rim of the stand.)
- Long stem flowers (your choice of color and type of flower)
What you'll need to do:
- Slightly cut the foam ball flat on one side so it can sit on the cake stand without moving around
- Soak the foam ball in water for two hours
- After 2 hours, remove your soaked foam ball
- Cut your flower's stems so they are about 2 inches long
- Insert your flowers into the foam
- Once entire ball is covered (excluding the flat side), place the ball onto a cake stand
- Place your cake stand in the center of your table
Try using vivid colors for summer celebrations!