Watermelon Mojitos= summertime. This delicious recipe will be a refreshing treat for your guests.
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, plus a few fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- 6 (or so) slices seedless watermelon, plus more for garnish
- 8 ounces light rum
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup light agave nectar
- club soda
- In a pitcher, muddle the 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves using a muddler or end of a wooden spoon. Set aside.
- Remove the rind from the watermelon, then purée in a blender or food processor. Add 2 cups of the watermelon to the pitcher with the mint, then add the rum, lemon juice, lime juice and agave nectar. Stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice, then fill them 3/4 full with the mojito mixture. Top with club soda, and garnish with fresh mint and a small watermelon wedge perched on the rim.
Recipe from Camille Styles.