Last updated 4 years ago
Relish offers you a new twist on an old BBQ tradition, slaw! This crunchy salad is a perfect side for anything you can throw on the grill. Keep cut veggies and dressing in two separate containers in the fridge for as long as 8 hours before your party.
makes 4 servings
What you'll need
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint or basil
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, and honey in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add cabbage, snap peas, parsley, and mint and toss to combine.
- Before serving, toss vegetables and dressing together.
Visit bonappetit for the original recipe and nutritional facts.