This refreshing and beachy cocktail is just what summer get-togethers call for. Check out how the Intoxicologist explains the flavors within this lemonade, "As the infused ice slowly melts, rosemary flavor releases little by little into the drink. The flavors mingle giving the Camarena Rosemary Lemonade proper water dilution, excellent aroma and exceptional flavor", impressive.
- 1 1/2 oz Camarena Reposado Tequila
- 4 oz organic lemonade
- 3 to 4 rosemary infused ice cubes
- rosemary sprig and lemon slice for garnish
- 3 cups of water
- 6 sprigs of rosemary
- Pinch 12-15 tips of rosemary from sprig and set aside.
- Bring water to simmer.
- Add sprigs to heated water.
- Let simmer for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Strain into container and let cool.
- Once cooled, poor into ice cube tray.
- Add tips to individual ice cubes and place in freezer.
for the cocktail:
- Place rosemary infused ice cubes into highball glass.
- Ad tequila and top with lemonade.
- Garnish with rosemary and lemon.
Where we got this recipe: DC Girl In Pearls