Last updated 5 years ago
This nonalcoholic cocktail is great for kids and adults alike. Highlighting fall flavors, this is a nice alternative to all of the warm drinks of the season.
Apple Ginger Sparkler
Makes 6 servings
What you'll need:
- 1/4 cup Ginger Syrup
- 4 1/2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 6 pieces crystallized ginger
What you'll need to do:
- Place 2 tablespoons ginger syrup in each of six glasses.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes, pour in cider, and stir to combine.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and fresh ginger, and serve.
Original recipe from Martha Stewart.