Last updated 3 years ago
If you are not a professional in the kitchen, this recipe will sure trick your friends into thinking you are. Check out the source for some tips and tricks and full nutritional information.
Mini Brie & Apple Quiches
Makes 30 quiches
What you'll need:
- 30 mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and finely diced
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces Brie (1/2 small wheel), cut into 30 squares
What you'll need to do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange phyllo shells on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Divide apple among the shells.
- Whisk eggs, mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a large measuring cup. Pour the egg mixture over the apple (do not overfill the shells). Place a Brie square in each shell.
- Bake until the egg is set, the Brie is melted and the phyllo is starting to brown around the edges, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Original recipe & nutritional facts from Eating Well