Last updated 3 years ago
Apple Pie Jelly Shots
Makes 15 shots
What you'll need:
- 1 cup apple juice
- 3 envelopes of gelatin
- 3/4 cup Vanilla liqueur
- 1/4 cup Berentzen Apfel Korn liqueur ( this brand is recommended because it is very sweet and will give your shots a much needed boost of flavor(besides liqour))
What you'll need to do:
- Pour apple juice into a small saucepan and sprinkle with the gelatin. Allow the gelatin to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Mixture will initially be very thick. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla liqueur and Apfel Korn.
- Pour mixture into pan or molds and refrigerate until fully set, several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into desired shapes or unmold.
- Top with CREAM alchol infused whipped cream.
Recipe from Saveur.