Last updated 3 years ago
This recipe requires approximately six minutes of actual attention, but, you’d never know it. This is elegant enough, and impressive enough, to serve to company
What you'll need
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diagonally sliced carrot
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh small sage leaves
What you'll need to do
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add carrot and 2 tablespoons water. Partially cover pan and cook 10 minutes or until carrots are almost tender.
- Add salt and pepper to pan; increase to medium-high heat. Cook 4 minutes or until carrots are tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with sage.
Recipe from Cooking Light November 2009