Last updated 5 years ago
This cornucopia is a great way to incorporate some fresh flowers into your outdoor fall decor.
- Create a cone from wire mesh. Use wire to stitch the seam closed on the back and to create a hanging loop at the top.
- Fill the bottom of the cone with miniature pinecones, then set a clear plastic container in at the top. The container should sit about an inch below the top of the cone.
- Fill the container with wet floral foam. Disguise the container and foam with more mini pinecones inserted between the container and the mesh cone.
- Finally, create an arrangement with a variety of grasses and greens. Better Homes & Gardens' included dusty miller, eucalyptus pods, draping amaranthus, miniature pinecones, and wheat-like green grasses.
- Hang on the door and secure the pointed end of the cone using removable adhesive putty to keep the arrangement upright.
Project from Better Homes and Gardens.