Last updated 5 years ago
Gramercy Tavern's Expat
makes 1 cocktail
What you'll need
- 2 ounces aged rum, such as Banks "7 Golden Age" rum
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 ounce fresh juice from about 2 limes
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Lime wheel
What you'll need to do
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the rum, maraschino, lime juice, simple syrup, and bitters. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Recipe & Picture from Serious Eats.