Last updated 3 years ago
These no bake pumpkin tarts are a great way to incorporate autumn flavors at your next party. Not having a formal dessert? No problem, these tarts are sweet and can be enjoyed in two bites! They are simple to make and look great on display!
makes about 45 tarts
What you'll need
- 3 packages (15 tarts each) prebaked frozen mini pastry shells (we used Athens Mini Fillo Shells)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups (plus extra for garnish) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon (plus extra for garnish) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package cheesecake-flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- Mint leaves (for garnish)
What you'll need to do
- Remove the shells from the freezer and let them thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the pumpkin, whipped topping, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Add the pudding mix and whisk until smooth and thick.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each of the shells (you can also pipe the filling with a pastry bag or a plastic sandwich bag with one corner snipped off), then top the tarts with whipped topping, a sprinkling of the pumpkin pie spice, and a mint leaf, if you like.
Recipe & picture from Spoonful.