This cocktail would be great for sitting around a fire inside or outside. Behold the grownup version of a s'mores treat merged with a down home peanut buttery richness.
What you'll need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 ounces marshmallow-flavored vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- Ice, for chilling
- 2 marshmallows, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter, for garnish
- For the peanut butter simple syrup: Combine the sugar, peanut butter and 1 cup water in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture has thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Pour the vodka, hazelnut liqueur and 1 ounce of the peanut butter simple syrup into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well until chilled and frothy.
- Pour into small up glasses and garnish with a marshmallow that’s been injected/stuffed with the peanut butter.
Recipe & picture from Devour.