Last updated 4 years ago
These colorful place settings are a unique way to give your guests a 'thank you' gift that they can use on a chilly night. Use bulk spices to create your own custom blend or follow the recipe for Sweet Orange Ginger Tea.
What you'll need:
- loose black tea
- loose dried orange peel
- loose licorice root
- loose dried ginger
- glass vials with cork tops
- bright pink twine
- 8.5" x 11" Kraft paper
- Tea Label
What you'll need to do:
- In a large bowl mix together loose tea.
- Fill each vial with two spoon fulls of tea.
- Print the labels onto Kraft Paper and cut into squares.
- Write each guest's name above the tea name on the label.
- Punch a hole at the top of each label.
- Tie the label onto the glass vial with pink twine.