Last updated 5 years ago
this drink is a great alternative to the same old holiday punch your guests are used to and it is super simple to prepare! Just increase the ingredients for the number of guests you are expecting & prepare in a punch bowl. The recipe below is for everyone at your party to enjoy. If you wish to add alcohol, 1.5 oz of white rum compliments the recipe nicely.
What you'll need:
- 4 cubes (about 3/4 oz) brown sugar cubes
- 10 mint leaves (about 1/4 oz)
- 1/2 oz Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 6 oz Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 cups cubed ice
- 1 sugar cane swizzle stick (to garnish)
- 1 lime wedge (to garnish)
- 1 mint sprig (to garnish)
- 1 20-ounce tall glass
- 1 bar tumbler
- 1 muddling stick
What you'll need to do:
- Place sugar cubes, mint leaves, lime juice and sweetened dried cranberries in bar tumbler and begin to crush and blend ingredients.
- Blend until sweetened dried cranberries and mint are minced; sugar will be dissolved.
- Add ice and cranberry juice. Mix well and pour into a 20-ounce tall glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge, swizzle stick and mint sprig.