Similar to the tea place settings, from earlier this month, infused sugars make a lovely place setting and favor for your guests. This project takes about one week to complete, but it is worth the time!
What you'll need:
- Autumn Fruits (such as apples, cranberries, & persimmon) or lavender or vanilla or rose.
- glass container with seal
- zest and ribbon or twine to garnish
What you'll need to do:
- Leave your sugar out overnight to dry completely.
- The next day, layer the sugar and the flavoring in a glass container.
- When you reach the top add some extra flavoring for color.
- Let the sugar sit for at least one week before you use them.
- Add some of the flavoring element to the outside using ribbon and a tag for place setting.