Last updated 3 years ago
This punch is a perfect mix of festive fall flavors and is perfect for serving a large crowd at your next gathering.
What you'll need:
- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 750 ml. bottle of dry hard cider (such as Farnum Hill's Dooryard)
- 3 12 oz. bottles of ginger beer (such as Reed's)
- 1 1/2 cups whiskey (such as Jameson)
- Juice of one lemon
- Several dashes orange bitters
- 1 orange sliced into rounds, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
What you'll need to do:
- Combine the ciders, ginger beer, whiskey, lemon juice, and bitters in a large punch bowl or pitcher. Stir to combine. Top with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
- Ladle into ice-filled punch glasses.
Recipe from Saveur.