Today we have two DIY projects to create a festive New Year's Eve party.
A false balloon ceiling is a great way to decorate a small room or an apartment without taking up space.
What you'll need
- Balloons (all the same size, but different colors)(2 different colors of purple, 3 different blues, and silver was used in the picture)
- Spool of string
- Silver ribbon
What you'll need to do
- Blow up all of the balloons you would like to use.
- Roughly arrange the colors the way you would like them.
- Tie them together with string. Don't tie them too close as they need a lithe room in between. I tie them together so you have 2 rows of balloons- one hanging on the right then one on the left.
- Randomly tie curled silver ribbon so it hangs below the row of balloons
Step by step pictures from our source, Wants & Wishes.
Hand out these fun champagne glasses and extend the countdown and have guests begin drinking down by the minute. If a guest gets 10, they sip their drink at 11:50, 9s begin at 11:51, etc. all you'll need are some self-stick numbers from an office or art supply store. Don't be scared to use your nice champagne flutes! The numbers come off easily with a cotton ball and adhesive remover (for residue).
Inspiration from Martha Stewart.