Are you going to celebrate National Strawberry Ice Cream day? Relish brings you a creamy ice cream recipe to enjoy tomorrow!
Total time: 12.5 hr cook time, Prep time: 35mins
What you’ll need
- 1 pkg (250g) Philadelphia Brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (300 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1.5 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 graham wafers, coarsely chopped
What you’ll need to do
- Mix first 4 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Freeze 4 hours or until almost solid.
- Beat cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend berries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture with chopped wafers. Mix well. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove ice cream from freezer 15 mins before servings. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before scooping to serve.