Rejoice, its socially acceptable, worldwide, to eat copious amounts of Nutella today!
In leiu of the holiday, Relish brings you a sweet treat to end your day with, Nutella stuffed cookies.
Nutella- Stuffed Funfetti Cookies
What you'll need:
- 1 box of Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ? cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella (about 1 teaspoon per cookie)
What you'll need to do:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop teaspoon size balls of Nutella onto cookie sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Funfetti mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Take a quarter sized ball of dough and place a frozen Nutella ball into the center.
- Roll the dough ball in your hands until it is smooth and no Nutella is exposed.
- Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes. Allow cookie to cool on cookie sheet.
Note: They appear to undercooked when they come out of the oven after 10 mins, but they will not be.
Feel free to replace the funfetti cookie dough with any of your favorite cookie flavors.
Recipes from AllWomenStalk