In honor of National Bagel and Lox Day, Relish brings you a recipe for a delightful twist on the NYC favorite, Lox Dip with Bagel Crisps.
Smoked Salmon Dip
What you'll need
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. capers (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tbsp of diced red onion
- 1 1/2 tsps. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. horseradish
- 2 oz. coarsely chopped smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- bagel chips
What you'll need to do
- In a food processor, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, capers, red onion, lemon juice, horseradish, and 2 oz. smoked salmon. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a small bowl and stir in remaining 2 ounces smoked salmon.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve with bagel chips.
Recipe from Martha Stewart.