The weather is warm in NYC, perfect for enjoying National Margarita Day! Weather your favorite margarita is frozen, on the rocks, traditional, or flavored, enjoy a glass today.
Relish has a great simple recipe for a compliment to your favorite margarita...
Cajan Popcorn with a Hint of Lime!
What you'll need:
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 3 tbls butter, melted
- juice from 1 lime
- 4 tbls parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 oz. Cajun seasoning
What you'll need to do:
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Mix melted butter and lime juice in a small bowl, then pour over popcorn.
- Gently toss to coat.
- In another small bowl, mix seasoning packet and cheese.
- Pour over popcorn, gently tossing to coat.
- Top with a little extra cheese.
Enjoy your cold drink, salty snack, and the warm weather!