- Matzo Spanakopita- http://www.npr.org/programs/watc/recipes/matzo.html
- Matzo Vegetable Quesadillas- http://www.npr.org/programs/watc/recipes/matzo.html
- Matzoh Brei with Bananas and Pecans- http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-for-passover-matzoh-bre-143578
- Matzagna- soak the matzo in water. Then combine eggs, cottage cheese and mozzarella. Layer the cheese mixture with tomato sauce and basil between sheets of Matzah. Just pop it in the oven for 30 mins at 350 degrees!
- Apple Nut Cake: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/09/arthur-schwartzs-pareve-apple-cake.html
For a more delicate touch, these Eggshell flower arrangements from Martha Stewart Online are simple and elegant:
A fun way to personalize any space for Easter is by creating your own garland using Easter eggs. This is a nice and inexpensive way to decorate the outside of your home for Easter highlighted by Honey & Fitz below:
Hi Courtney â?" everyone had a GREAT Time!!! The food was amazing! As were your teamâ?¦ especially Tiffany. Maybe weâ??ll do again next year. Thank you again.
Recipes Using Matzah for Passover:
Chocolate Toffee Matzo- http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amazing-passover-chocolate-toffee-matzo
For Easter dinner, everyone would love these cute Bunny napkins:
MarthaStewart.com explains how to fold these napkins with helpful diagrams for each step.
And why not end the night with some sweet little sheep?
These sheep are easy enough for children to make. You just create the body by sticking mini marshmallows onto a Milano cookie with melted white candy coating, attach M&M’s for hooves, attach a second cookie for the head, and add the marshmallow ears and eyes!